Are you escaping the winter weather in the UK for… more winter weather?
Somehow winter weather in a foreign country is a lot more acceptable and enjoyable (maybe it has something to do with the luxury hotel rooms and the ability to wade your way through inches of snow without worrying about getting to and from work) so we know that a lot of you will be jetting off for chillier and snowier climes over the Christmas holiday.
Make sure you don’t leave home without these winter holiday must-haves:
1. Everything you need to keep you warm and toasty in a matching, wintry pattern! Marks and Spencer air Isle hat, scarf and gloves set, £16
2. Central heating and harsh winds can really take their toll on your skin, so keep it fresh with this essential moisturizer! Bobbi Brown Extra Repair moisturizer, £62.50
3. Only the best will do for your skiing holiday, and there’s nothing better than the celeb-approved Sorel! White Sorel ski jacket, £530
4. Love the snow in these black and red Love Moschino snow boots! Love Moschino snow boots, £114.50
5. Keep your tootsies warm and toasty on your winter holiday with these fun and festive bed socks! Not strictly reserved for bed! Figleaves heart pom pom slipper socks, £11.25
6. Keep your most precious items such as your technology and irreplaceable jewellery safe by carrying it with you on the plane with ease. And style – let’s not forget style! Lulu Guinness four-wheel cabin case, £195
7. Keep your eyes protected with these must-have oversized sunnies! Gucci oversize chain sunglasses, £259