The Chanel Dallas Metiers d’Art show is still one of the hottest topics of conversation right now, for both good and not so good reasons.
Karl Lagerfeld has spoken out about how his recent Texas inspired designs are not an excuse to step out of the house in fancy dress, nor has he directly apologised for that Native American headdress that made its way down the Dallas runway.
However, there are a few things we took away from the show that we will be incorporating into our wardrobes, and here are a few pieces to help you do the same should you also want some Chanel/Texas sartorial inspiration:
1. Can’t get more literal than that, right? Somedays Lovin bless Texas top, £35
2. Show your love for Texas with this loud yet comfy long sleeve shirt! American Eagle long sleeve shirt, £15.28
4. A fun watch to add to your casual outfit! Game Time watch, £29.82
5. Sexy black heeled boots with a fringe finish? Yes please! F&F fringed boots, £25
6. Fringe done the sparkly way! Stella McCartney cross body bag, £645