Sandal season is looming, and we’re pretty chuffed with the hot styles in stores right now. If mixing comfort and style is your thing, then wedge sandals will make the perfect addition to your summer shoe collection. Or, maybe you’re a pro at gliding around in sexy, sky high heels? You need to invest in a delicate ankle strap style stat!
However, summer footwear doesn’t have to mean hobbling around like a try-hard, when there are great mid-heel styles aplenty, or even a flat sandal, that’ll give you ample chance to show off that summer pedi.
Below, shop our round up of the hottest styles to click home right now; they won’t break the bank, we promise!
1. Need a work-appropriate sandal? Wear this style with a great pair of tailored trousers and a tucked in silk shirt for boardroom brownie points. Brandy strappy high sandals, £169, available at Reiss.
2. We think a wedge heel is the ideal dressy update for an off-duty look. Wear the Giselle wedge with rolled up jeans and a loose T-shirt, or pair with your favourite daytime dress for lunch in the sun. Dune Giselle buckle leather wedge sandals, £75, available at House of Fraser.
3. Thanks to Kim Kardashian, our affection for delicate, strappy sandals has grown tenfold. THIS is the perfect pair. Kurt Geiger London Foxglove nude sandals, £275, available at Kurt Geiger.
4. Want in on the sandal scene, but can’t hack the extra inches? This mid-heel style is perfect for heel sceptics. Carvela Kollude mid-heel sandals, £85, available at House of Fraser
5. The ideal sandal for a stroll along the beach; perfect for dressing up a simple maxi dress, or simply for adding sparkle to daytime outfit. What more does a shoe aficionado need? Embellished T-bar sandals, £35, available at River Island.
6. If you’re looking for a sandal that does all the speaking, your search just ended. Get. These. Now. Carvela Given sandals, £120, available at Kurt Geiger.