Party season is round the corner and we’ve received a ton of emails asking for tips and advice on what to wear. You asked, we listened. We have lots of party season features on the way and first up here’s some party outfit inspiration. With black, gold and anything sparkly being on trend this season, you have no excuse to not go glam, glam, glam. Here’s an outfit guaranteed to turn heads.
1. Seen recently on the fabulous Beyoncé is this black sparkly sequin-covered dress from Topshop. And yes, it is still in stock! At just £69, you don’t have to be Yoncé to afford it.
2. Following on with the black and gold theme, this gorgeous Caravelle New York watch is perfect. It has a black dial with a jewelled bezel and gold tone case and bracelet. Available at The Watch Hut for £85.
3. Easy-to-carry and made of faux leather, this star embellished clutch is the perfect accessory. £22 available from ASOS.
4. Stackable and mix-and-matchable, adorn your fingers with these eye-catching rings. £12 available from Accessorize.
5. Opt for simple shoes with this glitzy outfit. These Gold Cuff Barely There sandals are beautiful but won’t steal attention away from the dress. £85 from River Island.
6. Also from River Island, we had to include these earrings as they complement the gold sandals perfectly! They’re £10 and they’re absolutely gorge.