As far as exclusives go, we think Lara Stone‘s just scored a winner. Calvin Klein Inc. has just signed an exclusive deal with the Dutch model, making her the face[Read More...]
Post Tagged with: "calvin-klein"
It’s owned a 30 per cent stake in the company for some while now, but Richemont is set to secure the remaining 70 per cent of Net-a-Porter, Natalie Massenet’s incredibly[Read More...]
It’s all go in the Vodianova household as Natalia prepares to be the face of next season. Just how many major campaigns can one girl handle? Quite a few, apparently.
Stacey Duguid has led a life most girls would die for. After stints at Paul Smith, Giorgio Armani and Prada, Stacey was asked by Elle’s editor Lorraine Candy to join[Read More...]
Controversy comes naturally to the infamous designer Calvin Klein. His last fragrance advertisement which starred a rather naked
A couple months back, a great deal of fuss was made over Eva Mendes’ racy TV ad for Calvin Klein’s Secret Obsession fragrance. The ad went on to be banned[Read More...]
A couple months ago, TV execs here in the U.S. literally had their panties in a bunch over Eva Mendes’ sexualized commercial for Calvin Klein’s Secret Obsession perfume. Evidently, certain[Read More...]