Last Updated on 19th October 2013
The playsuit, in our opinion, is the best of both worlds. It allows you to expose your newly bronzed legs (it doesn’t matter whether your tan is false or real) and not worry about a gust of wind exposing your underwear. No embarrassing moments whatsoever!
They also do exactly what they say on the tin: they’re playful! When has anyone not felt pretty, girly, fun, and flirty in a playsuit? Never. That’s when!
Best of all, they’re just as good for your holiday in 30-plus degrees of sunshine as they are back home in Blighty. No seriously, hear us out. Pair a playsuit with some plain tights (or patterned if it’s a plainer playsuit… try saying that really fast after a cocktail or two!) and a fun cardi for a perfect sun to chill transition.
And best of all, you can get all six of our playsuits from the high street. No breaking the bank/guilt necessary!
1. Black and white playsuit, £40, Little Mistress available at Bank
2. Sequin playsuit, £74, Rare available at Topshop
3. Orange peplum detail playsuit, £42, available at Miss Selfridge
4. Frill strappy playsuit, £42, available at Miss Selfridge
5. Scottie dog playsuit, £48, available at Topshop
6. Zip colour block playsuit, £39, available at Miss Selfridge