Last Updated on 19th October 2013
Sleeveless, long-sleeved, bold, sparkly, subtle, chic… blouses come in all shapes, sizes, styles and colours. The best thing about blouses is that they never go out of style, can be dressed up or down, and are appropriate for all four seasons. How many items of clothing can you say that about, hm?
So, whether you’re after a chic blouse to wear to job interview or to the office, or you want to pair one with jeans and a seriously high pair of heels and rock it on the next girl’s night out – you can!
Here are five of our ultimate favourite blouses around. Oh and did we mention they’re all under £50, too?
1. – Is there anything more chic and elegant than this perfect, pastel hued, lace detailed blouse? In short: no! This blouse is Downton Abbey meets Gossip Girl meets any other show with a kick-ass dress code. A wardrobe must-have! Topshop geo lace rolled sleeve blouse, £38
2. – We can’t decide what we love more about this blouse – the oh-so-pretty bow hanging down from the collar or the gorgeous on-trend shade of peach it comes in. We don’t really need to decide; we love it all and we want it now – snap yours up before it sells out! Oasis tie neck blouse,
3. – If you’re heading to a job interview, an important work meeting or just want to look hot in the office, look no further than this magical monochrome blouse! Sister Jane ribbon blouse, £48
4. – We can’t seem to get enough of this ultra-bright colour these days. Team this blouse with a bold Peter Pan collar necklace for a chic, fashion forward day-and-night look! Dorothy Perkins lime sleeveless shirt, £22
5. – Who needs layers of accessories when you have a gorgeous, glittering top?! We adore this sleeveless blouse as it’s perfect for teaming with your skinny jeans or leggings and rocking to a summer party. Miss Selfridge sparkle front shirt, £35