Last Updated on 19th October 2013
It’s all about neck candy today, but we don’t mean necklaces, pendants or chokers – we’re talking about scarves!
One of the great things about the autumn/winter season is the fact that we can wear scarves to keep us warm and add colour, texture and variety to our existing outfits. Here are five seriously gorgeous scarves that we’re lusting after:
1. Nothing will keep your neck warm quite like a full-on knitted scarf; the bright colour and studs are a nice bonus, too! Boohoo Charlotte studded open knit scarf, £8
2. Leopard print and checks – two iconic patterns that will never go out of style! Burberry Brit cashmere animal print and check scarf, £395
3. Houndstooth is another on-trend pattern; mix it with a vibrant pink hue and you have a staple, wow-worthy scarf to brighten up the winter season! Marc by Marc Jacobs houndstooth scarf, £185
4. A bold print and a timeless checked pattern – this scarf is perfect for throwing on with any outfit or accessorising around. You can’t go wrong! Marks and Spencer limited edition scarf, £19.50
5. Big, beautiful, versatile, and so, so comfy cosy. You can’t ask for much more from a scarf, right? Rika Love and Date wool scarf, £235