Lacking that spring in your step? If, much like your ever-present winter wardrobe, footwear acclimatised to snowy conditions still threatens to control your life, then look to our edit of brightly coloured heels for a little heel-spiration.
The new season commands attention-grabbing footwear considering the trend for minimalism has reached a new high, and let’s face it: a pair of boring shoes with Stella McCartney tailoring just wouldn’t cut it!
So, to celebrate the arrival of spring into our wardrobes, we’ve picked out the brightest heels available to shop in store and online right now to perk up the bleak fashion prep for when you get ready in the morning.
This season, going all out in the shoe department is wholly acceptable. From Sophia Webster’s kitsch, Alice In Wonderland-inspired designs to the exotic offerings of inimitable fashion force, Caroline Issa’s collaboration with L.K .Bennett and animal print doused platform heels at Kurt Geiger; statement, outfit-breaking footwear is the new power holder.
Our advice: don’t pound the street before snapping up any of these beauties. Happy shoe-pping!
1. Tacca Embroidered Leather Gladiator Sandal, £295, available at L.K. Bennett
2. Strappy High Heel Sandals, £49.99, available at Zara
3. Spring colour block wedges, £85, available at Topshop
4. Gianvito Rossi Sling-backs, £385, available at Shoescribe
5. Dizzy Sandals, £140, available at Kurt Geiger
6. Yellow Neon Strap High Heel Sandals, £70, available at River Island
7. Sophia Webster Yayoi Patent-leather and Suede Sandals, £525, available at Net-a-Porter