Last Updated on 19th October 2013
The whirlwind that is couture fashion week is over folks! What a week its been. Here are our highlights:
1. Alessandra Facchinetti’s successful debut for Valentino. The most anticipated show of the week turned out to be a hit, Facchinetti must be SO relieved.
2. Galliano never ceases to amaze us and this year was no exception. Dior’s couture collection was stunning (as always!)
3. Lagerfeld said his collection for Chanel was inspired by organs. We’re still confused by this piece….
4. We had nothing but admiration for these head pieces by Chanel and Gaultier….
5. Kerry Washington wearing Armani to the Armani Prive presentation. Loved the skirt and the blazer…but not together.
6. The Devil wears an outfit three times in two weeks: for some reason Anna Wintour decided to showing up at the Chanel show wearing her fave Carolina Herrera dress for the third time in two weeks..of course it later caused a fashion media frenzy.