Last Updated on 12th April 2021
The Costume Institute Gala is tonight. It really is the event of the year, when you can watch the most glamorous starlets dressed in the most creative of gowns. This year the theme is â€˜Model as Muse’ and there have been hundreds of rumours over who is dressing who.
This is what we do know: Marc Jacobs and Kate Moss are co-hosting alongside Anna Wintour, Madonna and Victoria Beckham are on Marc Jacobs’ table and that Madonna will be dressed in Louis Vuitton whilst Victoria has opted for Marc Jacobs.
We have also heard that Karl Lagerfeld and Matthew Williamson won’t be attending.
But here’s a list of the rumoured pairings that are currently on the net:
1. Halle Berry is being dressed by Francisco Costa
2. Diane Kruger & Joshua Jackson are guests of absent Lagerfeld
3. Gisele Bundchen is going with John Galliano
4. Jessica Stam will be looking glam in Rodarte
5. Lauren Hutton is hanging out with Michael Kors
6. Rachel Bilson is being dressed by Brian Atwood
7. Ed Westwick will be in Dior
8. Milla Jovovich is all about Marni
9. Kate Hudson will wow in Stella McCartney
10. Marisa Tomei will be making a statement in Tod’s
11. Rachel Weisz will be an English rose in Vera Wang
12. Jessica Alba in Jason Wu
Other rumoured guests include Blake Lively, Rihanna, Naomi Campbell, Agyness Deyn, Claudia Schiffer, Natalia Vodianova, Daria Werbowy, Heidi Klum, and Coco Rocha.
Yes, it’s set to be one hell of a party. We can’t wait to see what they all wear, who’s there, and who steals the show. This is better than Christmas.