Last Updated on 19th October 2013
Sweet and serene Claire Danes let her hair down for this year’s Met ball, leaving her girl-next door image behind and taking on a new sexy siren look. The reason for this transformation? Revlon’s Global Artistic Director Gucci Westman.
Here’s how he create her edgy look:
- Line the top and bottom of your lids with a black liquid liner
- Apply a grey eyeshadow to the lids for smokey eyes – try Revlon Colourstay 12 hour eye shadow in Sultry smoke
- Add drama to your eyes, by rimming both the top an bottom lids with a black pencil.
- Give yourself dramatic lashes – either use subtle falsies or try a lengthening mascara like Revlon Fabulash in black.
- Make sure your brows stay bang on trend, by keeping them thick and defined. Fill in any gaps with a brow pencil or for even thicker brows, use a gel liner and a brow brush!
- The key to skin this season – is keeping it fresh, natural and glowing! So don’t forget your illuminator – lightly brushed across the top of your cheekbones, bridge of your nose and on your cupid’s bow – for sultry lips.
- Dust a subtle blush across your cheekbones and blot your t-zone with a loose powder like Revlon PhotoReady Powder.
- Finally, give your lips a pop of colour for a truly kissable mouth!