Last Updated on 19th October 2013
Need a bag to go with your perfect party dress, or a necklace to match your must-have shoes? Don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten. From statement jewellery to cool clutches and lashings of sparkle in between, we’ve got your essential party accessories covered to make sure you dazzle after-dark this season.
See below for our pick of favourite party pieces to complete your show-stopping style…
1. Embellished Box Bag, £65, Topshop
Add a subtle sparkle to your party ensemble via an elegantly embellished box clutch – it’s just enough to ensure you stand out in style.
2. Alice by Temperley Gold Safari Belt, £65, my-wardrobe.com
Go for gold with this decadent brocade belt from Alice by Temperly and use it to cinch in your waist for an eye-catching style update.
3. Catwalk Panel Bracelet, £70, Jaeger
Hot off the winter runway comes this gold panel bracelet from Jaeger. We love the way it adds a subtle statement to your wrist and transforms a simple outfit into something far sleeker.
4. Mawi Blue Teardrop Skull Earrings, £95, my-wardrobe.com
Give your classic cocktail dress a cool edge with Merle O’Grady’s blue teardrop skull earrings – their tough elegance will instantly transform your style into new-found fashion territory.
5. YSL Arty Enamel Ring, £115, Net-a-Porter
Yves Saint Laurent’s Arty rings are a signature statement – wear yours to brighten up basic LBD’s and add a splash of colour to after-dark dressing.
6. Kenneth Jay Lane Jet Stone Bib Necklace, $176, Shopbop.com
Wear this embellished bib necklace to revamp your party classics and add a fun focal point to staple separates.
7. Dominic Jones Bear Trap Earrings, £160, Net-a-Porter
Embrace fashion’s favourite new-season metal with Dominic Jones rose gold bear trap earrings – their edgy aesthetic will give every look a subtly striking finish.
8. Lulu Guinness Studded Lips Clutch, £395, my-wardrobe.com
Add a kitsch twist with an iconic lips clutch from Lulu Guinness – this one’s been updated with snakeskin and studs for a stand-out style this party season.
9. Mulberry Plum Margaret Clutch, £450, my-wardrobe.com
Ooze understated elegance after-dark with Mulberry’s Margaret clutch in plum. Not only will it work wonders with your LBDs, it’ll pop against nudes and amp up this season’s minimalism.
10. Merle O’Grady Varvara Necklace, £297, my-wardrobe.com
The ultimate in statement jewellery, wear this Merle O’Grady Varvara necklace with a cool-girl edge and lashings of attitude for look-at-me luxe.