We guess this morning felt like a thwack from reality in the face, right?
After a splendid four days of nothing but bunny and egg shaped chocolate, good food and lazy lounging in between, we think its only fair to compensate the difficult return to your desk with a shiny new pair of shoes.
We admit we’re still a little bleary-eyed post Easter hol, but we’ve managed to round up the best crop of foot candy in stores, and online right now to perk up your Tuesday afternoon.
Looking for flats with a neon kick? Want to traipse around sporting the tribal trend? Or, maybe, you’re after a pair of standout wedges that’ll make you the envy of the office? We’ve got them all covered.
After all, a little more non-chocolate indulgence won’t hurt, will it?
1. Leaf espadrille strappy sandal, £169, Reiss
2. Tova sandal, £82, J.Crew
3. Charlotte Olympia Meridith wedges, £665, Matches
4. Reflect metallic heel sandals, £60, Topshop
5. Fendi cut-out leather shield sandals, £505, My Theresa
6. Lara espadrille, £95, Kurt Geiger
7. Les Ballet neon yellow pumps, £55, Office
8. Carvela Katwalk floral print wedges, £100, ASOS
9. Cheap Monday black block heel shoes, £80, Urban Outfitters