We’ve all been there, the clock’s about to strike the hour of freedom from behind your desk, and you look down at your feet to witness a scene of sorry foot-fashion.
That is, your shoes aren’t exactly after-work-drinks-worthy and you’re having a minor breakdown a few seconds before racing out of the office doors.
So, to alleviate any shoe-related emergencies we’ve rounded up 10 of the best heels that you can happily wear to work, and then leave at the end of the day with an even bigger grin – in the same pair of shoes. Ta-da!
Carrying an extra pair of shoes to accommodate a busy social life is oh-so-yesterday fashion darlings, and with our hot-to-trot edit of office-to-after-work-drinks heels you’ll never be short of a social life expanding shoedrobe!
Work. Party. Work. Party – which way round was it again?
1. Kurt Geiger Bikini peep-toe courts, £210
2. KG by Kurt Geiger Elderflower colour block sandals, £79
3. Elie Tahari Roxie patent courts, £135
4. Kurt Geiger Vanessa shoe boots, £295
5. Carvela Anita court shoes, £39
6. Kurt Geiger Gen printed platform sandals, £195
7. Aldo Rise Libertine Baughan t bar sandals, £125
8. Nude Lorissa Peeptoe Court Shoe with Studded Heel by Sam Edelman, £177
9. Anette High Pointed Court Shoe by Diane Von Furstenberg, £215
10. Carvela Arietta snakeskin print sandals, £55