A ready-made list of coveted goodies to snap up right away? Ooh, how nice of us, even if we do say so ourselves!
Welcome to today’s top picks, and, because we can’t stop shopping regardless of the day of the week , we’ve decided to celebrate the day before the official weekend kicks off by giving you the chance to ogle at, and then snap up our most-wanted pieces.
Embellishments, luxe textures and unexpected details are key trends for autumn/winter 2012, and that’s why we currently adore everything sparkly, bejewelled, soft-to-stroke and super-luxe!
A tweed coat with a bright, faux fur collar is perfect for going against this season’s darker mood, or maybe you’ve caught Mrs. Prada’s beading bug and decided to transfer last season’s collar and hemline embellishments onto your heels.
Luxe-tees, lamé and low heels are all sartorial forces to be reckoned with come autumn, so get shopping and thank us later!
1. Givenchy Antigona tye dye clutch, £995
2. Gold Floral Crystal Necklace by Anton Heunis, £329
3. Tweed Coat With Faux Fur Collar by Carven, £660
4. Silk Satin Tick Print Panelled Blouse by Raoul, £188
5. Charlotte Olympia Regina sequin-embellished wedges, £1,895
6. Patent Toe Leather Stiletto Ankle Boot by Moschino Cheap & Chic, £395
7. Enid Lace Overlay Metallic T-Shirt by Preen, £567
8. Veruchka Lame Patch Pocket Skirt by Marc by Marc Jacobs, £260