Last Updated on 19th October 2013
It took a while, but it looks like that big yellow thing in the sky might be sticking around for a few days before it goes into hiding again. So, rather than be taken by surprise when it comes out to play, we thought we should be prepared for its arrival. And what better preparation than shopping for some cool, pretty summer dresses that all happen to cost under £100?
1. – Orange, yellow, wild prints, a sexy silhouette… what more could you want from a summer dress? This bodycon baby is perfect for both day and night, so make sure it has a special place in your wardrobe or suitcase this summer. Topshop block print bodycon, £29
2. – Want to show off your pins but can’t resist the swooping motion of a long maxi dress? There’s no need to make a compromise with this 2-in- maxi dress. And what chic, gorgeous colour combinations! Rubee B 2-in-1 maxi dress, £22.99
3. – If you’re not into big bold prints or overly feminine florals but still want to stand out with a bright (but simple) dress, then this beauty is the one for you. We love the subtle multi-stripe detailing too! Miss Selfridge texture cami skater dress, £37
4. –The subtle frill around the bust is the perfect nod to femininity; plus it’ll also give you some help in the old bust region if you’re not as blessed in the cleavage department as Kelly Brook. And let’s face it, that’s pretty much most of us! Lashes Edit neon pink dress, £40
5. – What could be a better homage to the sun than a bright yellow dress, eh? This dress is essentially summer in a nutshell, with the waist cinching bonus of the crochet belt – not only will it define your waist, but it’ll show off your bronzed skin in a sexy and subtle way! AX Paris polka dot crochet waist skater dress, £22