Last Updated on 19th October 2013
We can feel our credit cards and bank accounts collectively quaking with terror; after all new season heels are pretty much irresistible and it’s almost inevitable that one pair (or five) will make its way into our wardrobes in the next couple of months.
There’s no point even trying to deny it so check out these five fabulous new-season heels that we are currently coveting:
1. – Two tone hair had a massive moment last season, but this time round it’s all about the shoes. A versatile pair of heels! Lanvin suede and metallic leather pumps, £620
2. – The glitter ball will have some fierce competition in terms of sparkle if you choose to wear these out clubbing. Jimmy Choo Abel glitter leather pumps, £375
3. – Another bold, creative and daring pair of heels from Charlotte Olympia – inject some fairytale magic into your outfit with these sweet-as-pie pumps. Charlotte Olympia fairest of them all suede platform pumps, £677
4. – A sleek but fierce pair of black heels from the shoe guru Christian Louboutin himself. The perfect chic meets grunge combo! Christian Louboutin Geo 100 suede pumps, £450
5. – Slithery, sexy… we love these snake print pumps as they’re perfect for both the office and the cocktail bar. Hooray! Stella McCartney snake print pumps, £425