Last Updated on 17th September 2015
As New York Fashion Week draws to an end, the start of London Fashion Week gets EVEN closer. Exciting! We can’t wait to see what our fave designers have lined up for Spring 2016, and if New York is anything to go by, we’re in store for a whole lot of suede and a ton of fringe. But now, for more pressing matters. The time has come to get our essentials sorted for a smooth sailing week. Here’s 7 must-haves we can’t live without during London Fashion Week.
1. Flats are a must. While we wish we could run from show to show in a pair of statement heels, our feet just won’t accept the challenge. Killing two birds with one stone, a fashionable pair of sneakers get the job done and look great too. Miu Miu Embellished Patent Leather Slip On Sneakers, £560 available at mytheresa
3. If the past few days are anything to go by, then we’re in for a rain this week. May as well brave the showers in a statement umbrella! Radley Cherry Blossom Mini Umbrella, £22 available at House of Fraser
4. Perfect for carrying all our essentials and combining two of this season’s biggest trends, we love this suede fringe bucket bag. Fringed Leather Bucket Bag, £170 available at Reiss
5. Our personal favourite for keeping our lips soft all day! Anatomicals Never Lose Your Cherry Lip Balm, £4.95 available at Fruugo
6. A beautiful scarf can lift any outfit. The added bonus? It keeps our necks, nice and cosy. Haider Ackermann Printed Silk Scarf, £310 available at mytheresa
7. It’s no secret that we’re prone to downing at least 3 cups of coffee during the day just to keep our energy levels up, so staying hydrated is super important! Vita Coco Natural Coconut Water, £2.50 available at Tesco