Last Updated on 23rd November 2020
Tis the season for indulgence, partying and of course, giving gifts. Christmas is on it’s way! Yay! Aside from summer, this is our favourite time of the year. But admittedly, we’re terrible when it comes to being organised and shopping early for presents. If, like us, you’re yet to start your Christmas shopping, worry not. Ahead, we’ve compiled a selection of pressies to suit all budgets. From a chic pair of sunnies to a lovely pampering set, here’s the gifts worth giving this year.
2. Treat a loved one to a spa day for two, with full use of all the facilities including a relaxing massage. Blissful Spa Day Choice for Two, available at Red Letter Days.
3. For the fashion obsessed, look no further than fashion journalist Hilary Alexander’s new book. Leopard: Fashion’s Most Powerful Print available at Amazon.
4. Ideal for the festive season, this cheddar and wine gift box is sure to go down a treat. Cheddar & wine gift box available at Selfridges.
5. Full of lots of goodies, this Italian collection Christmas hamper makes for a great present for a foodie. Italian collection Christmas hamper, available at Harrods.
6. A sweet smelling scrub and equally gorgeous scented lotion, this polish and pamper set from Odylique is simply yummy. Polish and Pamper available at Odylique.
7. A limited edition scent from Jo Malone London, this seasonal fragrance smells absolutely amazing. Limited Edition Pomegranate Noir Cologne, available at John Lewis.
8. Cosy and comfy, these adult onesie’s make the perfect ‘fun’ gift. Adult Kigurumi Onesie Collection available at Kigurumi.
9. This cosy oversized turtle neck jumper is warm enough to brave the chilly winter winds. John Lewis & Partners Turtle Neck available at John Lewis.
10. Jewellery always makes for a fail safe gift and we can’t enough of this statement oval drop necklace. Izzy Necklace, available at Reiss.
11. For a beautifully smelling home that evokes the spirit of the season, look no further than this amazing candle courtesy of Diptyque. Diptyque Sapin de Lumiere Candle, available at John Lewis.