Been searching high and low for a pair of killer heels, or the perfect wedge? Then look no further than our sizzling summer heels edit, because we’ve rounded up the hottest and highest forms of shoe candy for you to slip into!
On a budget, looking to blowout, or simply looking to satiate your trend hunting appetite, we’ve got all manner of vertiginous heel styles covered to keep you’re shoedrobe updated for summer!
Take ladylike to a new level with these fluoro yellow Glow patent courts, or get laced up in racy pair of Riot heels from Topshop. The ‘Sylvieta’ by Christian Louboutin ticks all our top summer colour boxes in one stunning sandal, and it really wouldn’t be summer without the Biarritz wedge from Reiss, which take us back to the warm breeziness of its namesake city.
3. ‘Tibet’ block heels sandals,
£110 £55, French Connection
4. ‘Milan-Coral’ snake print platform sandal, £40, Stylistpick
5. Penelope Chilvers Gold star espadrilles, £145, Matches
6. Glow patent bow courts, £50, Topshop
8. ‘Oxana-Nude’ perspex wedge sandal, £40, Stylistpick
9. ‘Riot’ lace cut out sandals, £80, Topshop