Hooray for summer! Finally, we Londoners can stop begrudging the Olympics and the disruptions to our transport and closure of all the roads, because we actually have something to smile about: the sun!
As well as the excuse to eat ice cream, lay in the sun and generally dream the day away, the thing we love the most about that yellow thing in the sky is the fact that we can wear those cute summer dresses that have remained untouched for months.
However, if you’re a bit of a realist and didn’t splurge on dresses until the proof was in the pudding – or, sky – don’t panic! Here are seven of the most chic, vibrant, fun, flirty and best of all, summery dresses currently around. Go forth and spend!
1. Summer strap dress, £41, Three Little Words
2. Panel colour block dress, £50, A Wear
3. Tropical print dress, £58, Rare London
4. Strappy maxi dress, £75, A Wear
5. Solero dress, £155, Panos Emporio
6. Ximena dress, £26, Jean Blush