Proenza Schouler wins Womenswear Designer of the Year
Stealing Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s crown for CFDA Womenswear Designer of the Year are Proenza Schouler’s Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough. Congrats boys! Read more here!
Angelina Jolie returns to the red carpet
Angelina Jolie made a very welcome return to the red carpet after her double mastectomy revalations, and she chose a sleek, stunning, sexy Saint Laurent Paris number while doing so. Welcome back, Ange! Read more here!
Victoria Beckham is Woman of the Decade
Victoria Beckham was crowned ‘Woman of the Decade’ at the annual Glamour Awards earlier this week – and even chose her gorgeous eldest boy to accompany her to the event! Read more here!
John Galliano’s first interview
John Galliano gave his first ever post-Dior-sacking interview to Vanity Fair; he addressed his previous alcohol dependency issues, his denial, Kate Moss, the future, and more! Read more here!
Primark x Asos
Primark has teamed up with Asos to let us shop super-affordable pieces from the comfort of our own homes! Read more here!
The World According to Karl
A book dedicated to Karl Lagerfeld’s Karlisms will be landing in book stores this September! Read more here!
Lily Cole helps the Amazon
Lily Cole has created a rubber jewellery range in aid of the Amazon rainforest! Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Gwyneth Paltrow and Michael Kors collaborate, Kate Moss returns to Topshop & more
- Top stories this week: The first of the September issues drop, YSL logo revealed and eBay sponsors Fashion Forward
- Top stories this week: YSL changes its name, Savage Beauty isn’t coming to London and new season ad campaigns start to drop
- Top stories this week: Brad Pitt’s Chanel No.5 ad revealed, Rihanna for Vogue and Disney/Barneys controversy
- Top stories this week: Michelle Obama’s second Vogue cover, Dior’s Harrods takeover, and CFDA nominations revealed
- Top stories this week: Anna Dello Russo collaborates with H&M, Alice Temperley designs for John Lewis, and Jessica Simpson finally gives birth!
- Top stories this week: Li-Lo and Terry Richardson cause controversy, Dolce and Gabbana goes Couture and the Olsen twins offend PETA
- Top stories this week: The 2013 Emmy Awards, David Bowie for Louis Vuitton, Victoria Beckham for Skype & more