Although we’re at risk of coming across overambitious, we can’t help but imagine wearing our complete summer wardrobe RIGHT. NOW. Maxi dresses? Yes please. Floaty palazzo pants and barely-there silk camis? We’re in. But what about the ultimate staple of the warmer season: shorts? Feeling brave enough to, well, brave a pair?
With Coachella been and gone, and Britain’s festival season knocking, you’re bound to wear shorts at some point in the coming weeks. So, gearing you up for some serious leg-flashing action is our round-up of all-season shorts to click home right now.
Fan of floral prints? This belted version will see you through the summer nicely. If you prefer slick, tailored styles, Carven has created just the pair you need; perfect worn with a crisp shirt and ballet pumps.
So, what are you waiting for? Ditch all things full-length, and let your pins embrace summer already.
1. Floral lightweight shorts, £29.99, available at Mango.
3. Textured shorts, £29.99, available at Mango.
4. Chloé polka-dot cotton shorts, £195, available at Matches Fashion.
5. Carven straw chevron shorts, £289, available at My Theresa.
6. Helmut Lang leather and cotton shorts, £345, available at My Theresa.
7. Linen tencil-blend shorts, £29.99, available at Mango.