Last Updated on 23rd October 2008
Ads for AW08 are starting to infiltrate our mags and pieces from next season are creeping into our favourite boutiques, so we thought it only fitting that we start the lusting process now. To aid and assist we’ve enlisted the help of Sarah Curran, founder and editor of online boutique my-wardrobe.com. Here Sarah gives us her top 5 picks for AW08!
1. Anya Hindmarch Coin Purse: I’ll be giving one to all my friends for Christmas. It’s a great gift at a great price.
2. McQ Belted Cardi Dress – I’m so excited to have a bit of McQueen on the site. This is one of my favourite pieces and ticks a lot of the autumn/winter trend boxes.
3. Kenneth J Lane cocktail rings – I love cocktails rings, and don’t let the term ‘cocktail’ make you think these are for the evening only. Au contraire, they’re best worn in the day for full on impact!
4. Mulberry gold clutch – A clutch is an investment especially this one. This will see you past AW08 and beyond.
5. See by Chloe painter blouse – I love this piece and must confess to borrowing the sample a couple of times earlier this year. It’s bold in colour and looks fabulous with jeans.