Last Updated on 19th October 2013
We all harbour secret rock star fantasies, and if Tom Cruise’s recent cover for W magazine’s June issue, posing as his alter ego Stacee Jaxx from his latest movie Rock of Ages, wasn’t enough to make you don the garb, our rock star style edit surely will!
Inspired by the recent release of Rock of Ages we’ve pulled together a wardrobe worthy of granting you the rock chick status you’ve always wanted!
Think leather, crazy heels, studs and statement tees worn with a brazen and electric guitar loving attitude. Tattoo’s to rival Tom’s are optional.
1. Circuit Denim Jeans, £77, French Connection
2. Tall Rivals Rock Tank Top, £18, Topshop
3. Moto Premium Studded Hotpants, £75, Topshop
4. BLK Denim Leather Motorcycle Jacket, £550, Browns
5. Polka Diamante Peep Platforms, £98, Topshop