Last Updated on 19th October 2013
Ah ankle boots – our saviours come September when it’s just a bit too chilly to roam the streets of London in ballerina flats but not quite arctic enough for the thigh highs. Plus they’re a tad edgier too which is always a nice bonus.
We can’t get enough of ankle boots; here are five that we are currently coveting:
1. – What’s that you say? Staple black ankle boots at half price? Well, don’t mind if we do! Office neptune stud boots,
2. – If you’re after ankle boots with attitude, these babies are the ones for you. Stand out from the crowd and wear them with pride! Aldo Mikusova leather and pony hair boots, £100
3. – An edgy design that will urge your inner rock chick/Agyness Deyn to come out and play! Kurt Geiger low heel ankle boots, £170
4. – This is the ankle boot that will complement virtually any autumnal outfit while making sure you stay dry and comfortable too. Faith tan scalloped trim ankle boots, £75
5. – After something for Fashion Month or any other kind of event where making a style statement is your goal? Then snap these beauties up pronto! Topshop Abigail Neoprene ankle boots, £80