Ok so our timing kind of sucks, as this is one of the hottest weeks London has seen in a really long time, but bear with us.
We thought it might be a good idea to prepare ourselves for when the weathergods decide that we’ve had enough sunshine. After all, every cloud (of which we predict there will be many eventually) has a silver lining, and in this case, it’s autumn/winter fashion!
One of the main reasons we don’t mind the chill so much is down to the gorgeous selection of warm and cosy clothing on offer. The footwear in particular.
Nothing keeps you toastier than a good boot, which is why we’re secretly looking forward to those leaves browning in a few months. Here are five super-hot boots that we can’t wait to slip into when the sun goes back into hiding…
1. Dyson suede boots, £104, House of Harlow 1960, available at My Wardrobe
2. UGG Australia Sofia crepe sole lace up ankle boots, £102, available at My Wardrobe
3. Beige suede pointed knee boots, £202, Moschino Cheap & Chic available at My Wardrobe
4. Trialmaster mid heel tall boot, £255, Belstaff available at My Wardrobe
5. Rock n roll bootie, £153, MICHAEL Michael Kors available at My Wardrobe