Dubai opens Vogue Café
The highly anticipated Vogue Café has finally launched in Dubai and can be found at the Dubai Mall! Read more here!
H&M’s pledge for healthy models
The Swedish retailer has pledged to start using healthier models in its future ad campaigns. Read more here!
Helena Bonham Carter has Ageless Style
British Vogue has tapped the beautiful Helena Bonham Carter to cover its Ageless Style July issue. Read more here!
RSPCA hits out at goldfish bag
A goldfish bowl bag that made its way down the Central Saint Martins graduate show runway has come under fire from the RSPCA. Read more here!
Dolce and Gabbana going to prison?
Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana may very well be serving a year and a half in prison for alleged tax evasion! Read more here!
ASOS radioactive belts
ASOS has withdrawn and recalled some leather studded belts after they were found to be radioactive! Read more here!
Why does Adele wear black?
Adele’s stylist has revealed the real reason the Oscar-winning singer loves wearing black on the red carpet… and it’s an interesting one! Read more here!
Mario Testino x Net a Porter
Anna Wintour’s fave photographer has teamed up with Net a Porter for a capsule collection inspired by his pictures! Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Kimye’s baby, Alexander McQueen’s fragrance and Dolce and Gabbana’s prison sentence
- Top stories this week: Li-Lo and Terry Richardson cause controversy, Dolce and Gabbana goes Couture and the Olsen twins offend PETA
- Top stories this week: Kate Upton covers Vogue US, Rita Ora for Material Girl and we love Kate Middleton’s hair
- Top stories this week: Royal Baby Prince George of Cambridge is born, and more
- Top stories this week: Miranda Kerr not leaving Victoria’s Secret, charitable celebs, and Diane Kruger for Chanel Beauty
- Top stories this week: Kate Middleton gets immortalised, Karl Lagerfeld gives Adele Chanel bags and Marc Jacobs is doing make-up!
- Top stories this week: The Superbowl goes mad for Madonna, Christian Louboutin’s red soles turn 20 and Karl Lagerfeld’s honesty gets him into trouble
- Top stories this week: Michelle Obama’s second Vogue cover, Dior’s Harrods takeover, and CFDA nominations revealed