From sharply tailored cuts to flattering prints, blazers are the cornerstone of an accomplished wardrobe. Whether you’re a high-flying corporate chick or prefer to don a t-shirt and flats for some weekend city strolling, a blazer thrown into the mix promises to ‘pull together’ any outfit.
Given the lines between formal work wear and a more smart-casual dress sense are rapidly blurring; a statement jacket for that boardroom meeting is no longer out of the question. Equally, a suit jacket that wouldn’t be out of place in an investment bank is now the ideal brunch companion, paired with chic flats and jeans.
So, to ensure your next outfit boasts a sufficient dose of ‘smart,’ we’ve rounded up the neatest blazers to shop right now – and to suit all budgets, too. Get clicking!
1. This is the easiest day-to-night option, thanks to the smart cut and relaxed print. Tilda stripe blazer, £195, available at Reiss.
2. If you’re looking for the perfect black blazer, much like the perfect LBD, then look no further than this nifty number. Featuring orgami-like fold detail and a form-flattering petite fit, it’ll effortlessly go from the office to after-party drinks. Petite origami blazer, £48, available at Topshop.
3. Break the dark colourway rule, and take tailoring to the next level in this skin-hued blazer – perfect for slipping over a summer dress. Modern tailoring suit jacket, £65, available at Topshop.
4. This long-line blazer will round off an off-duty look with perfection. Love Label stripe long-line ponte blazer, £29, available at Very.
5. Add a shot of colour to a neutral outfit with this relaxed fit blazer. Definitions soft tailored blazer, £39, available at Very.
6. This cream blazer, with quilted detail, will easily do double time as a weekday-to-weekend option. Latino quilted blazer, £169, available at Reiss.
7. Neutral tones are guaranteed to work with majority of your wardrobe, and this is a blazer you can rely on to do just that. We’re diggin’ the cuff stripe detail, too. Jade stripe turn-up cuff blazer, £25, available at boohoo.