The sun has shone beautifully over the past couple of days. And while it may be so cold that even contemplating stepping outside to grab some lunch makes us shiver, it is comforting to see such blue skies. Even more comforting is the thought that spring is on its way. Yay! We have to be honest, we’re getting quite fed up with boots, jumpers and heavy duty winter coats. We can’t wait for light floral midi-skirts, rainbow stripes and all the other fun trends the new season has in store. So in preparation for the season ahead, we’ve put together an edit of the all essential hero pieces you’ll need.
1. Watercolour silk organza skirt, £150 – No wardrobe would be complete without a floral skirt. Team with a white t-shirt and a denim jacket for effortless chic.
2. Lace Shirt Dress , £195 – Say goodbye, to any “what am I going to wear??” panic stricken moments, this on-trend lace shirt dress is the perfect addition to your occasion wardrobe.
3. Colbert Suede Leather Trousers, £395 – Suede is still going on strong. Culottes, are still going strong. So, it only makes sense to invest in suede culottes right?
4. Astor Backpack, £280 -All hail the backpack! It’s easy to carry and best of all, has the ability to hold all our gadgets and a pair of flats when our killer heels are..slowly killing us.
5. Classic Trench Coat, £175 – The super chic beige trench coat has become synonymous with spring . Worth every penny, invest in a timeless, well fitting coat for long lasting wear.
6. Tipped Detail Silk Blouse, £130 – You can’t go wrong with a statement blouse. Go for a simple style like this silk blouse for maximum outfit options.
7. Voe Panelled High Sandal, £185 – Both comfy and stylish, a block heeled sandal is a must-have to say the least. Wear with ripped jeans and a printed blouse for outfit perfection.
8. Stripe Cold Shoulder Knit, £95 – Cold shoulders were the rising stars of the catwalk, with designers working them as much as possible into their collections. We love this combo of cold shoulder meets striped knit.