Last Updated on 24th October 2021
Spring must definitely be in the air as we’ve been seeing a more light-hearted, colourful approach to fashion of late.
Sharp blues and pillar-box reds have been fresh new flashes of colour amidst the nudes and greys, lifted only by a flash of gold till this season.
Now colour-lovers can have their cake and eat it as colour and gold are finding a perfect partnership in fruit-inspired jewellery. It’s everywhere, and I for one love it.
Strawberries and pineapples are strung around necks, whilst green crystals form the shape of apple earrings, in fact, some charm bracelets are a veritable fruit salad of juicy gems!
Some of the best pieces come from the high street, but rest assured, should you feel the need to splurge you’ll find plenty to whet your palate at Browns Fashion and Net-a-Porter. Here are 6 of the best…
1. Pineapple pendant, Urban Outfitters £24
2. Blue Crystal Fruit snap bracelet, Butler and Wilson, £58
3. Cut-out cherries pendant, Topshop £6
4. Strawberry pendant necklace, Kenneth Jay Lane at Net-a-Porter, £80
5. Grape cluster earrings, Miss Selfridge, £6
6. Gold necklace with Fruit pendant, Daslu at Browns Fashion, £370