This week’s Tuesday Shoesday is a little special; it’s an ode to the Easter bank holiday weekend, a time when we gorge on everything remotely chocolatey and bunny or egg shaped.
And what better way to celebrate the bank holiday than scoffing chocolate wearing a pair of tasty shoes? We possibly couldn’t think of anything more satisfying!
Step into colour blocked wedges, or sport boyish toe cap flats with a girly pastel twist and ensure your shoedrobe is as impressive as your Easter egg line up!
2. Charlotte Olympia Greta Court Shoe, £590, Harrods
3. Office Molly Toe Cap Natural Mint Flats, £50, Office
4. ASOS HIGHLIGHT Wedges with Colour Block, £55, ASOS
6. European Patent Court, £250, Kurt Geiger
8. Silver Weave Point Jewelled Ballerinas, £30, Next