Last Updated on 19th October 2013
FYI, not all country inspirations have to start and end with Clint Eastwood. If you don’t want to take country chic to the Wild Wild West extreme, then we can help you get your country chic on sans cowboy hats and tumbleweed.
Country is totally hot – think Jessica Simpson in Dukes of Hazzard. However, if you don’t want to get your pins out and flash the flesh while you engage in soapy fun, then check out our pick of five of the hottest, chic-est and most wow-worthy country inspired pieces current out there.
And best of all, they won’t cost you a small fortune either, as they’re all under £100. If that isn’t a great treat to get you into the weekend spirit, then we don’t know what is!
1. Fringe front chiffon top, £12, available at Rare
2. Denim dungaree dress, £15, available at River Island
3. Checked tie front shirt, £25, available at Miss Selfridge
4. Agnes leather cowboy boots, £52, ASOS Collection available at ASOS
5. Large tote handbag, £94.50, Ochre Blue available at John Lewis