Last Updated on 10th June 2016
The sun is well and truly out in force today, which has resulted in the majority of the Capital opting to wear the most minimal of clothing in a bid to stay cool and refreshed. (Exposed rear ends is never OK though girls. Just something to think about…)
We know that deep down though, we Britons do actually know a thing or two about fixing up and looking sharp when it comes down to it. We’re actually quite good at it most of the time!
However, just in case some of you have forgotten, we’ve selected a few of our fave chic and smart trousers currently around, for those occasions when barely there cut-off denim shorts and bralet tops just won’t do.
1. Leather look skinny trousers, £235, Markus Lupfer
2. Havana floral wide leg trousers, £197, Marc by Marc Jacobs
3. Leopard taffeta trousers, £275, Red Valentino
4. Oliver zijg zag trousers, £94, Elizabeth and James
5. Cropped pencil trousers, £345, 3.1 Phillip Lim