Last Updated on 19th October 2013
It’s August tomorrow, and we’re officially in holiday mode. Here in London, the sun has once again disappeared to make way for the rain (cheers for that, weathergods…) and we’re having none of it.
Instead, we’ve decided to focus all of our attention on our forthcoming holiday – and what we are going to be wearing on the beach in particular. If you’re off on your jollies in the next few weeks but haven’t found that perfect piece of swimwear yet, never fear, we’re here to help.
We’ve selected five versatile pieces of swimwear, from bikinis to swimsuits to monokinis, which are guaranteed to make you look and feel like a true goddess. Which one takes your fancy?
1. Printed swimsuit, £165, Gotex
2. Ruffle bustier bikini, £110, Mara Hoffman
3. Intersection bandeau monokini, £120, Juicy Couture
4. Black and white swimsuit, £43, Seafolly
5. Ocelot foam underwire bikini, £97, D&G