The summer sales are well and truly upon us, and for all those stylish bargain-hunting mavens looking to snap us some tasty sale treats, our Friday edit is here to cheer up your wardrobe.
Look-at-me summer accessories are a must have for adding some zing to those moody-hued fall outfits your already planning, being ahead of the style curve and all that, so the Stella McCartney ‘Falabella’ silk striped fold-over clutch is the perfect pocket friendly investment.
From high street to high end, snap us this season’s style free of a guilty conscience and overworked bank balance!
1. Isabel Marant Agora fringed poncho top,
£630 £441, Matches
2. Sparkle Babs Pencil Skirt,
3. Rag & Bone 42nd Street jacket,
£370 £222, Matches
4. Kite Stitch Pleather Bag,
£90 £60.50. French Connection
5. Kara Bell Sleeve Shirt,
£89 £59, Reiss
6. Lace Overlay Dress,
£220 £125, Jaeger
7. Moto High Waist Peppermint Jamie Jeans,
£40 £25, Topshop
8. Acne Handmade Sunglasses,
£235, £120, Browns
9. Charles Phillip Peru woven striped dress slippers,
£105 £65, Browns
10. Stella McCartney ‘Falabella’ silk striped fold-over clutch,
11. Harlequin Lace Up Suede Sandal,
£350 £245, Kurt Geiger