The London Fashion Week lowdown
As you all know, London Fashion Week kicked off last Friday, and we have all the gossip on and off the spring/summer 2013 catwalks! Read more here!
Lea Michele is the new face of L’Oreal Paris
The beautiful Lea Michele was announced as the brand new face of L’Oreal Paris, with her first ad campaign apparently set to launch some time next month! Read more here!
Haizhen Wang scoops 2012 Fashion Fringe prize
Christopher Bailey announced that the very talented Central Saint Martins graduate Haizhen Wang was this year’s winner of the coveted Fashion Fringe prize! Read more here!
Adele might be teaming up with Burberry
We heard through the grapevine this week that Adele might have joined forces with Burberry to work on a plus size collection! Read more here!
Lana Del Rey sings Blue Velvet for H&M
We’ve all seen the print campaigns, but now H&M has released a very haunting video commercial of Lana Del Rey singing Bobby Vinton hit Blue Velvet. Read more here!
Ralph Lauren taps plus size model Robyn Lawley
As we told you earlier today, 23-year-old Aussie Robyn Lawley has become the first ever plus size model for Ralph Lauren! Read more here!
Save the Children launches #BidBoutique
There’s only a few more days left to bid on your favourite designer items in the Save the Children #BidBoutique auction. Don’t miss out on your chance to help a fantastic cause and nab some great designer gear in the process! Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top Stories this week: British Vogue snaps up Lana Del Rey, David Beckham strips for H&M and Jonathan Saunders wins big
- Top stories this week: Raf Simons in at Dior, Mulberry releases Del Rey early and David Beckham will cover Elle all by himself!
- Top stories this week: Dubai’s Vogue Café, H&M’s healthy models, and RSPCA’s goldfish fury
- Blake Lively for L’Oreal, Christopher Bailey’s Hall of Fame Award, and a Kardashian baby line?
- Top stories this week: Kate Middleton gets immortalised, Karl Lagerfeld gives Adele Chanel bags and Marc Jacobs is doing make-up!
- Top stories this week: The Spice Girls close the Olympics, Mary Katrantzou and Vodafone team up, and David Beckham undresses for H&M
- Top stories this week: The first of the September issues drop, YSL logo revealed and eBay sponsors Fashion Forward
- Top stories this week: Giles Deacon makes cycling stylish, Chanel’s Little Black Jacket exhibit is coming to the Capital, and Minnie Mouse does London Fashion week