Daisy Lowe gets naked for Jean Paul Gaultier
Jean Paul Gaultier’s third and final design for Diet Coke has finally been unveiled, and it involves a very naked, tattooed Daisy Lowe! Read more here!
Jennifer Lawrence tapped by Dior
Miss Dior will say farewell to Mila Kunis and welcome its brand new face Jennifer Lawrence next year! Read more here!
Carine Roitfeld gets a new job!
The former ed-in-chief of Vogue Paris has a fresh new role as the Global Fashion Director of Harper’s Bazaar! Read more here!
Tom Ford becomes a dad!
Congratulations to Tom Ford and partner Richard Buckley, as the happy couple welcomed their little boy Alexander John Buckley Ford into the world. Read more here!
Designers make Couture for dogs
A host of top designers such as Stella McCartney and Henry Holland will each be making a Couture outfit for a dog in aid of the Battersea Dogs and Cats Home. Read more here!
Rihanna’s Nude ad revealed
Rihanna’s ad campaign for her new fragrance ‘Nude’ has finally been revealed… and it’s safe to say that it’s not quite what we expected. Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Chanel goes to Texas, Tom Ford’s LFW plans, and Awards Season officially begins
- Top Stories this Week: Hakaan, Jean Paul Gaultier and more!
- Top stories this week: Blake Lively gets married, NYFW kicks off and Kate and Wills go to Singapore
- Top stories this week: Kate Middleton gets immortalised, Karl Lagerfeld gives Adele Chanel bags and Marc Jacobs is doing make-up!
- Doutzen Kroes is pregnant, Miranda Kerr for H&M, and Victoria Beckham’s “fake” Gucci dress
- Top stories this week: Stella McCartney unveils Team GB kit, Kate Middleton gives her first speech and Adriana Lima is pregnant!
- Top stories this week: September issues, court battles and new campaign faces
- Top stories this week: Kate Upton covers Vogue US, Rita Ora for Material Girl and we love Kate Middleton’s hair