Alexander Wang confirmed for Balenciaga
Guess Christopher Kane was telling the truth when he said he wasn’t heading to Balenciaga next month, as the job has gone to none other than New York designer Alexander Wang. Read more here!
Stella McCartney is Designer of the Year
The British Fashion Awards took place on Tuesday night, and Stella McCartney walked away with two accolades – one for Designer of the Year and another for Designer Brand of the Year. Read more here!
Frida Giannini and Jessica Simpson pregnant
Joining Rochelle Wiseman and Fearne Cotton in the pregnant celeb camp is Gucci’s Frida Giannini and mum to seven-month-old-daughter-Maxwell Jessica Simpson! Read more here!
Berenice Marlohe for Omega
Stunning French Bond girl Berenice Marlohe has been revealed as the new brand ambassador for Omega… and to say she is sizzling in the ad campaign images is a bit of an understatement! Read more here!
Beyonce documentary airing in Feb!
The highly-anticipated Beyonce documentary is definitely happening, and it will be broadcast on HBO in February! Read more here!
Givenchy for H&M rumours squashed
It was speculated that Givenchy for H&M could be the next big collaboration for us to look forward to… but don’t get too excited just yet! Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Anna Dello Russo collaborates with H&M, Alice Temperley designs for John Lewis, and Jessica Simpson finally gives birth!
- Top stories this week: Stella McCartney unveils Team GB kit, Kate Middleton gives her first speech and Adriana Lima is pregnant!
- Top Stories this week: SJP, Giles Deacon and more!
- Top stories this week: Couture week kicks off, Christian Louboutin designs for Cinderella and Kristen Stewart’s Balenciaga ad finally revealed
- Top stories this week: Hedi Slimane in at YSL, Charlotte Casiraghi poses for Gucci and Jean Paul Gaultier takes over Diet Coke
- Top stories this week: Carey Mulligan for Vogue, the MTV Movie Awards, and Miranda Kerr’s Victoria’s Secret departure
- Doutzen Kroes is pregnant, Miranda Kerr for H&M, and Victoria Beckham’s “fake” Gucci dress
- Top stories this week: Chanel goes to Texas, Tom Ford’s LFW plans, and Awards Season officially begins