Kim Kardashian gives birth
Almost a month before her due date, Kim Kardashian gave birth to her and Kanye West’s daughter. Read more here!
Dolce and Gabbana get jail sentence
The verdict for Dolce and Gabbana’s tax evasion court case is in, and the boys have been sentenced to 20 months in prison. Read more here!
Alexander McQueen signs fragrance deal
The House of Alexander McQueen has inked a fragrance deal with P&G! Read more here!
Katy Perry gets her American Vogue debut
Anna Wintour has given Katy Perry her first ever American Vogue cover – and she’s looking dreamier than we could have ever imagined. Read more here!
Dame Helen Mirren for M&S
If the rumours are true, Dame Helen Mirren is indeed the new face of Marks and Spencer, and was seen shooting the ad campaign in London! Read more here!
Carine Roitfeld turns designer
Mercedes Benz has enlisted the help of Carine Roitfeld for its new ad campaign; the former Vogue Paris ed designed the dress in the ads, and also directed the video campaign! Read more here
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Stella McCartney Wimbledon wardrobes, Stuart Vevers at Coach and Kanye West menswear
- Top stories this week: Kate Moss x Carphone Warehouse, Kardashians x Lipsy and Sarah Curran leaves My Wardrobe
- Top stories this week: Rita Ora for Material Girl, L’Wren Scott for Banana Republic and Kanye West’s new project
- Top stories this week: Kanye West cancels PFW show, Georgia May Jagger for Just Cavalli and controversy from Numéro and Dolce and Gabbana
- Top stories this week: Blake Lively’s a golden Gucci goddess, Glee taps Anna Wintour and the September issues keep coming
- Top stories this week: Dubai’s Vogue Café, H&M’s healthy models, and RSPCA’s goldfish fury
- Top stories this week: Lady Gaga and Gwen Stefani’s September covers are here, Beyonce and Jay Z are the world’s richest celeb couple and Fearne Cotton is pregnant!
- Katy Perry for Cover Girl, Christopher Bailey CEO at Burberry, and Candice Swanepoel models $10 million bra