Last Updated on 19th October 2013
Looking for a little inspiration to spruce up the top half of your outfit?
Although this week you’ve probably been glued to your umbrella, you’re still allowed to dream of the time when you will be able to step outside sans coat and soak up a much needed dose of vitamin d!
So, in preparation for coatless days, we’ve rounded up an edit of our favourite high-end high street tops available in stores and online, right now! Oh, we do love a high-low mix, and so do our purses!
Are you a fan of extrovert pattern and print, or maybe you wanted to make a quieter trend statement? Check out the zig zag printed tee from Carven or opt for a soft-hued peplum t-shirt instead.
Embellished collars are all the rage this season, and a slick, pretty blouse is a wardrobe essential for the style conscious – even better with a dash of neon 0r covered in ice lolly stripes.
With a little help from our Most Wanted list top up on your favourite tops. (Pun intended)
1. MSGM contrast neckline lace top, £308, Matches
2. Isabeli leather front sleeveless shirt, £159, Reiss
3. Acne Lia plain pullover, £160, mytheresa
4. Alice + Olivia Beau button down stripe top, £230, Oxygen Boutique
5. Peplum tee, £12, Topshop
6. No 21 long sleeve shirt, £485, thecorner
7. Front pleat top, £40, Cos
8. Torn by Ronny Kobo Dixie Shirt, £170, Oxygen Boutique
9. Carven zig zag print t-shirt, £125, my-wardrobe