OK, so if you haven’t quite had the time (cue: funds) to splurge on an exotic Maldivian adventure, the next best alternative (not in terms of sunshine hours) has to be the good old British countryside.
Rustic, charming, with a healthy measure of gale force winds and rain added to the scenic mix, and you’ve got your average British holiday!
But no, we’re not putting a, (pardon the pun), dampener on the Brit holiday season as we’re going ahead full steam with appropriate packing for said mini-vacay.
Whether it’s a cosy cottage break in Somerset, or a glam getaway to The Lake District that tickles your field-trotting-hill-clambering fancy, don’t pack that bag without shopping our ‘Countryside Chic’ edit!
1. Mink Northumbrian Trench Quilt Jacket by Barbour Gold Label, £239
2. Sahara Top, £45
3. Cream Jacquard Check Cigarette Trouser by See by Chloe, £93
4. Illiade Floral Printed Silk Dress by Paul & Joe Sister, £255
5. Blue Orchid Mid-Rise Roxanne Skinny Jeans by 7 For All Mankind, £220
6. Gold Watch With Tan Leather Strap by Michael Kors Watches, £179
7. Barbour Leather shoulder bag, £130
8. Polka Dot Silk & Wool Jacket by Sonia By Sonia Rykiel, £395
9. Knitted Cashmere Mix Layered Striped Jumper by Sonia By Sonia Rykiel, £275
10. Martha Beige Suede and Patent Leather Brogue by Grenson, £87
11. Red Original Tall Gloss Boot by Hunter, £79
12. Floral Printed Pocket Top by Marc by Marc Jacobs, £220
13. Loop Of Love Earrings by Phoebe Coleman, £175
14. Issa Gold Plate And Silver Dove Ring by Lola Rose, £20
15. KG by Kurt Geiger Jemima suede wedges, £59