Last Updated on 30th June 2016
What an achievement. At just 31, Scarlett Johansson has made history as being the highest paid actress of all time, mainly thanks to her role in the The Avengers which earned a crazy $3.332 billion. Other roles in The Jungle Book ($358.4 million) and Captain America: Civil War (£404.3 million) have also helped Scarlett secure her place amongst the top 10 grossing movie stars.
According to Box Office Mojo the yummy mummy ranks at number 10, and is in good company with Harrison Ford at number 1 and Samuel L. Jackson at number 2.
As far has her female counterparts go, Cameron Diaz follows closely behind at number 19.
See the top 10 below…
- Harrison Ford — $4.8 billion
- Samuel L. Jackson — $4.6 billion
- Morgan Freeman — $4.4 billion
- Tom Hanks — $4.3 billion
- Robert Downey Jr. — $3.9 billion
- Eddie Murphy — $3.8 billion
- Tom Cruise — $3.6 billion
- Johnny Depp — $3.370 billion
- Michael Caine — $3.340 billion
- Scarlett Johansson — $3.330 billion