Last Updated on 31st July 2017
It’s a new month (nope we can’t believe it’s July already either…the year is literally flying by right?), which means a new round-up of the beauty buys we’re currently obsessed with. From our must-have from beauty influencer Huda Kattan’s range of goodies to Omorovicza’s luxurious gold sugar scrub and a miracle balm that pretty much cures all minor skin ailments. Here’s our edit of the products you need in your beauty bag this month!
1. For a gorgeous glow, look no further than Beauty influencer Huda Kattan’s Golden Sands 3D Highlighter Palette. Comprised of four tones, one of which is a creamy formula with shea butter alongside a soft gold, bronze and coral pink shimmery shades.
2. In our top three of the best body scrubs ever and made from fair-trade cane sugar and essential oils, Omorovicza’s Gold Sugar Scrub leaves skin feeling soft and smooth and reduces the appearance of sun damage.
3. Proto-Col Collagen Miracle Balm is value for money at it’s finest. With natural healing properties it can be used to soothe dry lips, heels, elbows as well as treat minor burns, grazes, stings and bites. With insects running riot this summer, you won’t want to leave the house without it.
4. Suffering from damaged hair? Alchemy Amla Hair Remedy will definitely get your hair back to fighting fitness in no time. Created from a combination of the 5 super oils – Amla, Coconut, Avocado, Argan and Lemon Essential oil, Alchemy’s hair remedy promotes growth and shine as well as premature greying.
5. Another great hair product in our round-up this month is Color Wow’s Coconut Cocktail Bionic Tonic. To help prevent the damage caused by hair dye e.g weak and dry hair, Color Wow’s Coconut Cocktail Bionic Tonic immediately hydrates and delivers quick results in the form of soft and silky strands.