Oh dear, that last glass of wine probably wasn’t a good ideaâ€¦ As if the harsh winter cold weren’t enough for our skin and hair to contend with, the festive period brings with it late nights, sleep deprivation, and yes, an awful lot of food and plonk. Fear not. We’ve rounded up 20 of the best products to make you feel human again.
Whether you’re after smooth skin, want to get rid of eye-bags, care for chapped hands or inject some life into tired hair, you’ll find the solution here.
1. Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask £20.00, available at Origins.
2. Institut Esthederm Pore Refiner Concentrate £39.00, available at Salon Skincare.
3. Benefit Ooh La Lift £14.50, available at Boots.
4. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch £22.00, available at Debenhams.
5. Origins Spot Remover Anti-blemish treatment gel £10.00, available at Origins.
6. Good Skin Labs Smooth-365 £29.99, available at Boots.
7. By Terry Bronze Expert £38.17, available at SPACE.NK.apothecary.
8. Clinique Deep Comfort Body Lotion £25.00, available at Clinique.
9. Dr Sebagh Breakout Foaming Cleanser £21.53, available at SPACE.NK.apothecary.
10. REN Jojoba Micro Bead Purifying Facial Scrub £17.50, available at REN.
11. Barielle Intensive Hand Treatment Cream £23.50, available at Salon Skincare.
12. Surya Ucuuba Restructuring Hair Mask £10.00, available at Liberty.
13. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant £32.70, available at Dermalogica.
14. Good Skin Labs Eyliplex-2 £29.99, available at Boots.
15. Balm Balm Face Balm in Rose Geranium £5.99, available at Balm Balm.
16. Anew Reversalist Serum £26.00, available at Avon.
17. LancÃ´me Bi-Facial Instant Cleanser Eye £18.50, available at LancÃ´me.
18. Soap & Glory Glow Job Daily Radiance Moisture Lotion 75ml £7.99, available at Boots.
19. Maybelline Superstay Powergloss in Rhinestone Pink £6.99, available at Maybelline
20. Fresh Sugar AÃ§ai Age-Delay Body Cream £42.00, available at Fresh.