Are you kicking yourself this morning for not entering our Christmas giveaway? Well bathe those bruises ladies – we’re extending the entry date!
We know how busy you all are at this time of year, so to help take the pressure off we’re extending our competition to win your ultimate outfit at eBay Fashion Outlet into the new year, giving you the whole of the holidays to design your dream ensemble.
The same terms and conditions apply as before, but you’ll now have until midnight on Friday January 14th 2011 to send us your competition entries. We’ll then pick our five favourite looks from each category to go into a public vote on our Facebook page the following Monday, 17th January, for one week.
The look with the most ‘likes’ from each category at the end of voting will win!
To enter, choose a category from the style scenarios below, select your favourite pieces from eBay Fashion Outlet to create your ultimate outfit, and send us your completed looks to email@example.com.
Best Party Outfit – budget £500
Showcase your sparkle for after-dark dressing by putting together your party-perfect outfit – we want to see how you work the cocktail hour.
Best Seasonal Outfit – budget £300
Give us your take on this season’s trends by showing us your winter must-haves – think chunky knits, staple separates and cool-classic coats to wrap up warm in.
Best Money-saving Outfit – budget £300
Demonstrate your eye for a bargain by showing us how much money you can save – make sure you scour the rails to find the most-discounted pieces that are suitably stylish to boot.
See below for full terms and conditions:
• All items must be sourced from eBay Fashion Outlet
• Each look must include a minimum of three items
• Looks created must not exceed the budget
• You must include the links to your items in your entries
• Entry for submitting your looks closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 14th January 2011.
• Public voting will commence Monday 17th January 2011 on our Facebook page for one week.
• Winners will receive their prizes in cheque form valued at the price of their category’s budget (either £300 or £500) which they can spend to purchase their winning outfit.