If MFL was a bird, we’d probably be a magpie as we have an eye for absolutely anything sparkly! This is part of the reason we will eternally love cocktail rings. They have the power to insert glamour into any outfit and can take your evening wear from zero to hero in under a minute. Here are our top five…
1. We completely love this multi-stone ring from Freedom at Topshop. Made from brown and red semi-precious stones and delicate rhinestones it’s cute enough to glam up any outfit. Freedom Multi-stone Ring, £16.50, available at Topshop.
2. This gorgeous trinket from Dannijo features a brass ring and huge Swarovski crystal embellishment. Futuristic, geometric and uber-sparkly…we love! Best of all, it’s an absolute steal in the sale. Dannijo Paula Ring,
£194 £58, available at My-wardrobe.
3. Yves Saint Laurent is famed for their exquisite cocktail rings and we can totally see why. The cobalt blue enamel flower offsets the bright yellow ring beautifully. Definitely a keeper… Yves Saint Laurent Arty Flower Ring, £159, available at My Theresa,
4. We love Vivienne Westwood jewellery and have completely fallen for this red embellished heart ring. Featuring a silver ring, red inlaid heart and crystal embellished orb, it is a real eye-catcher. Vivienne Westwood Red Embellished Heart Ring, £126, available at My-wardrobe.
5. Erin Wasson’s rock ‘n’ roll jewellery collection for Low Luv is to die for. This triple crystal cocktail ring is outrageously glam and we need it now! Low Luv Triple Crystal Ring, £135, available at Oxygen Boutique.