Remember, remember a fashionable 5th of November. Yup, we’ve reworked a classic rhyme to suit our stylish needs (natch), because the fash pack have a well known tendency to do such things!
Apart from the obvious safety rules (come on, they’ve been drilled into you since your first sparkler-waving experience aged 5, so no forgetting them), it’s important to have fun, too! Toffee apples, treacle toffee and Cognac-splashed hot wine aside, you’re wardrobe needs to be bang-tastic, too, and ensure you’re the Bombette of the party.
Prioritising when it comes to outdoor events is key and given the current climes, keeping warm is unsurprisingly at the top! Because nothing is more démodé than shivering in your thins when the barometer hits the ground, we’ve rounded up the perfect Bonfire Night wardrobe that’ll keep you stylishly snug.
Luxe shearling and suede ear muffs will help keep ear frostbite at bay (we hope it isn’t that cold!) whilst helping to muffle out some of the loud explosions from the firework display, and a trusty, chill-blocking coat is a must.
A chunky knit should already have acquired staple status in your wardrobe, and add splash of colour for night with some bright jeans. Low-heeled ankle boots will ensure all that standing around is comfortable, whilst embellished accessories, in particular fingerless gloves (great for the ongoing snacking!), ensure essentials are given a stylish twist!
A firecracker outfit for an explosive night (all puns intended); now all that’s left to do is to locate an equally impressive Bonfire party before Monday.
1. Karl Donoghue Shearling and suede earmuffs, £100, available at Net-A-Porter
2. J Brand Lipstick red Zoey mid-rise jeans, £265, available at My Wardrobe
3. Tweed biker coat, £110, available at Oasis
4. Knitted tweed cable jumper, £45, available at Topshop
5. Sonia Rykiel Domino studded mini bag, £489.97, available at shopbop
6. 28.5 Fingerless beaded gloves, £147, available at LuisaViaRoma
7. Whistles Shooter Ankle Boots, £135, available at Asos