Miranda Kerr named new face of Mango
Kate Moss has had a good run as the face of Mango, but the brand has decided to mix things up and replace her with Miranda Kerr! Read more here!
Christopher Kane leaves Versus
Hot on the heels of the rumours that Christopher Kane is heading to Balenciaga, the designer has parted ways with Versace sister line Versus. Coincidence? Read more here!
Mulberry Best British Luxury Brand
Mulberry has been voted the Best British Luxury Brand at the prestigious Walpole Awards, beating off stiff competition from Stella McCartney and Alexander McQueen among others. Read more here!
Manolo Blahnik gets Outstanding Achievement Award
Shoe guru and Carrie Bradshaw’s go-to-shoe-designer Manolo Blahnik will receive the Outstanding Achievement Award at next week’s British Fashion Awards. Read more here!
Pixie Lott for Rock ‘N Rose
Brit singer Pixie Lott has teamed up with Rock ‘N Rose to design her very own jewellery and accessories collection which is out now! Read more here!
Designer Christmas stockings at Selfridges
Karl Lagerfeld, Henry Holland and a host of other top designers have created limited edition Christmas stockings for Selfridges. Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Alexander Wang in at Balenciaga, Stella McCartney Designer of the Year, and more celeb pregnancies!
- Top stories this week: Barbie’s designer makeover, Manolo Blahnik at LFW and more
- Doutzen Kroes is pregnant, Miranda Kerr for H&M, and Victoria Beckham’s “fake” Gucci dress
- Top stories this week: Miranda Kerr not leaving Victoria’s Secret, charitable celebs, and Diane Kruger for Chanel Beauty
- Top stories this week: Couture week kicks off, Christian Louboutin designs for Cinderella and Kristen Stewart’s Balenciaga ad finally revealed
- Top stories this week: Kate Middleton gets immortalised, Karl Lagerfeld gives Adele Chanel bags and Marc Jacobs is doing make-up!
- Top stories this week: The first of the September issues drop, YSL logo revealed and eBay sponsors Fashion Forward
- Top stories this week: The Row wins biggest CFDA prize, Georgia May Jagger has a new job and Kate Middleton goes mad for McQueen